Dubstep/grime type shit [F4F 100%]

this is tight man! haha I the sounds are hella trippy, and the grime bassline is perffeccttt. Maybe get a little bit more frequency change in it, so it "moves". haha but the sounds are perfect and everything is super triipy! I think it's tight. ....haha next gaslamp killer, man!

Not used to listen to this type of stuff so it's hard to tell you what you did right or what you did wrong, I like how you layed the track out though, enjoyed it fr

Your preset choice is very good, it sounds original. The mixing and mastering is very good too because you have a very punchy sound. The drum part is cool too. Good work man and thank you for your feedback on my beat ;)

Really edgy, unique sound to it I like it! I could here somebody like Dany Brown on this! By the way where did you get that little sample that appears at :07?

This beat is a madness man, really feeling it. I wanted to hear another drop where the drums went a little crazier, you like that skippy vibe we do in Grime beats but thats just a personal preference.

The beat as it is, is very cold man - and that bass is DOPE.. What and where is that bass from if you don't mind?

Side note: if you're into making Grime beats I have the perfect Grime sample pack on my website (won't post a link, don't want to jack no threads) just check my signature below man.

This beat is a madness man, really feeling it. I wanted to hear another drop where the drums went a little crazier, you like that skippy vibe we do in Grime beats but thats just a personal preference.

The beat as it is, is very cold man - and that bass is DOPE.. What and where is that bass from if you don't mind?

Side note: if you're into making Grime beats I have the perfect Grime sample pack on my website (won't post a link, don't want to jack no threads) just check my signature below man.
Thanks dude, that means a lot!
The bass is the bass from Getter's "Inhalant Abuse (great song btw) recreated in Serum. I followed a tutorial by RocketPoweredSounds on YT and then fucked with it to make it my own with distortion, sidechaining and EQing and a few different settings. Then I layered it with some distorted 808. I hope that helps!
I'll check that sample pack out btw, thx
very abstract, love the concept
thx a lot bro!
Really edgy, unique sound to it I like it! I could here somebody like Dany Brown on this! By the way where did you get that little sample that appears at :07?
Danny Brown on this would be next level haha shiiit, thx bro! The voice sample is from this drum kit by C-ram beats. It's probably available elsewhere too, but this shit is free.
Oh gawwwd, this is what i like to hear, that savage sh#t! 10/10!!
Maybe the lazer annoyed me a bit time at the time, but still this is dope!

Feel free to give me some feedback to get better! :)
10/10?? Thx bro <3
I left some feed on your beat just now, that shit was lit af! You nailed that 90s vibe perfectly!

Your preset choice is very good, it sounds original. The mixing and mastering is very good too because you have a very punchy sound. The drum part is cool too. Good work man and thank you for your feedback on my beat ;)
Thanks dude! I really appreciate it!

Not used to listen to this type of stuff so it's hard to tell you what you did right or what you did wrong, I like how you layed the track out though, enjoyed it fr
Thanks a lot dude!
I like the weirdness of the track! I left a comment on SC

Would love to hear your thoughts on this. Can you return feed on my SoundCloud comments as well?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beat-feedback-feedback-100-guaranteed-535895/
Thanks for the feed! Weird music is what I'm best at lol
I left some feed on your song btw. D O P E !

this is tight man! haha I the sounds are hella trippy, and the grime bassline is perffeccttt. Maybe get a little bit more frequency change in it, so it "moves". haha but the sounds are perfect and everything is super triipy! I think it's tight. ....haha next gaslamp killer, man!
Thanks a lot dude! I'll try fucking with frequency change on the bass for my next project. I really appreciate the gaslamp killer bit btw! I hadn't heard about him before and checked his music out. That shit is dope!

Wow. This is insane. Great mix & sound selection.
Thanks bro! If you wanna see how I made the bass, check out my last post in this thread ;D cheers!
It's not the stuff I usually listen to, but I liked it enough, it was a great trip.
Thank you dude!
This shit is dope. I love the bass! Can't say anything about this whatsoever! :)
Thx bro, cheers!
Yo this is grimey AF fam! cool stuff.. dope wobble.. grrrr Keep it up! #Bassgodd
Thx a lot<3 I've got some more bad vibey shit coming soon!
That was pretty dope, it made me want to hit something.. lol
I could hear Big Sean and 2 Chains on this. It has a Purple Lambo vibe to it.
Thx dude, I fucking love Purple Lambo! :D

Wow.. pleasantly surprised, not sure what I was expecting.. maybe I was expecting shit because that's what you keep calling it! ^^ haha My girl always yells at me for calling things that..

ANYWAYS, I very much liked it, the simplicity and reliability of it.. even though there wasn't much radical change over the course of the 4 minutes.. the little changes you did make let the track breathe and I didn't have a hard time at all letting play out.. all the elements played well and sounded good together. And like it was said before, the mixing and mastering seemed done well too. Overall glad I checked it out.

Back