Dubstep/grime type shit [F4F 100%]

Sweet Jesus....my face is meltin', and I'm not even allergic to peanuts. I eat peanut butter everyday faithfully. I'm picturin' a montage of shirtless people with animal heads and assault rifles wreakin' havoc to a heavily populated metropolitan area at night. This is weird as hell, man, but it's a good weird 'cause it damn sure paints a picture with the soundscape and atmosphere. No qualms!

Check out this more Melo track ---> https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ass-feed-feed-guaranteed-536099/#post50050286

Hey this one was great! I do like the weirdness of it as well! Its disturbing but pleasing! It almost reminds me of Purple Lambo (Rick Ross x Skrillex)

sounds cool! very weird and heavy! nice arrengement too!

thank you for your feedback, really appreciate!
thanks alot for returning the feed! <3
Hey this one was great! I do like the weirdness of it as well! Its disturbing but pleasing! It almost reminds me of Purple Lambo (Rick Ross x Skrillex)
Thank you dude! I love that comparison, purple lambo is a BEAST of a song! Ill check your song out asap btw!
Sweet Jesus....my face is meltin', and I'm not even allergic to peanuts. I eat peanut butter everyday faithfully. I'm picturin' a montage of shirtless people with animal heads and assault rifles wreakin' havoc to a heavily populated metropolitan area at night. This is weird as hell, man, but it's a good weird 'cause it damn sure paints a picture with the soundscape and atmosphere. No qualms!

Check out this more Melo track ---> https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ass-feed-feed-guaranteed-536099/#post50050286
hahaha if I ever get to make a music video im lowkey stealing that idea for sure! thx for the great feedback! Ill make sure to check out your thread right away bro
thanks for the feedback, this is solid, great beat and great mix, keep it up.
thx fam!
Wow.. pleasantly surprised, not sure what I was expecting.. maybe I was expecting shit because that's what you keep calling it! ^^ haha My girl always yells at me for calling things that..

ANYWAYS, I very much liked it, the simplicity and reliability of it.. even though there wasn't much radical change over the course of the 4 minutes.. the little changes you did make let the track breathe and I didn't have a hard time at all letting play out.. all the elements played well and sounded good together. And like it was said before, the mixing and mastering seemed done well too. Overall glad I checked it out.
Thx for the great feedback! Youre right Im using the word "shit" too much lol xD
Im glad u liked it as much as u did!! Thats the best motivation there is!
This is a banger! I like that dark vibe it reminds me of Dope D.O.D. Keep up the good work!
Thx fam! Dope DOD are next level, that comparison means a lot <3

Pretty dope. Throw some mono compression on that snare, it gets lost when that sub bass kicks in. I would also recomend either widening that main synth sound or having some panning automation to give it some more space and make it seem like it has some more movement/dynamics.

Pretty dope. Throw some mono compression on that snare, it gets lost when that sub bass kicks in. I would also recomend either widening that main synth sound or having some panning automation to give it some more space and make it seem like it has some more movement/dynamics.
Thx for the specific feedback man!
Damn bro this heavy as hell, I like the sirens in the background. That bass is crazy too haha.

appreciate feedback on this --> https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ehind-falls-part-i-f4f-100-gauranteed-536382/
Thx for the feed!

Back