Drown

Everything about this song is great, dude. The bass is amazing (although could be a bit sharper and vary a bit). The change in 1:05 is amazing and I like the voice/guitar part at the end. The vocals could be a bit bigger and sharper compared to synths. Hats and snare fits nicely into the mix. Like I've said this is some great stuff, liked the song on SoundCloud.

Would appreciate if you left feedback on my thread
"Alternative" Trap

Ayeee this is nice and chill, reminds me of a Kanye West/Travis Scott type of track with the autotuned vocals. The drums could also be louder in the mix but that's personal preference. Well done bro and keep up the good work!
Return the feedback if possible, it'll be appreciated!
Kendrick lamar type beat *f4f*

The mix is pretty clean, vocals a touch too loud though. Honestly unsure of the pad, sounds a little too juvenile/classic for my personal taste. Everything about the chorus is spot on, though. I like the work on the bass guitar in this; it's unique, but well-done. The vibe to this track is great, chill but dark. Keep it up, man.

Thanks for the feedback on mine.

I like this. It's dark and the vocal is amazing too. I like the bass sound wish it hit harder than now but that just my opinion. I didn't feeling too much about the piano sound from 1:07, I would put more reverb, delay and phase effect so it could add more space on the track and also have dreamy feeling too. Imo I would put some synth pad instead of the keyboard. Thanks for the feedback!

Really good, I can see where you were going with this and I honestly liked it a lot, definitely caught the weeknd/ travis scott vibe here. I think the mixing could do with some work, and maybe the bass, melodically and mix wise, could do with a bit of work. All in all great song! keep it up!

Back