Dropped a lofi beat tape [100% Feed For Feed]

JayProd

What's up fam! Here's a tape I've been working on these past couple of months. Let me know what you think.

Honestly, this was an amazing tape you did really well. The atmosphere is great, the samples you use fit perfectly, the lofi sound is on point. Great tape man keep this up it was a journey listening to it. I followed your page btw <3

It's really a nice sample, i like it. Old school feelings, wonder how many time you spend it doing it. It was home made or you worked it on studio at some point? Really like the combination between the samples you used. Voices match's, good pack of instruments. Nothing to change or fix, really. After all you maintain the dirty feeling for a reason, right? When the rain beat began i remember to heard it here on the forum before. Nice job overall! Looking to work on a beat tape myself too. Thanks for the feed btw

Wow really good selection of samples... the combination of instruments is awesome and the arangment is good!...i like the vintage noise that plays on the background

Woii, this is so chill, really good job man, the chopping and effects used were perfect. Pretty much a showcase of how sampling should be done imo. I wish I had something constructive to say but I just genuinely enjoyed it as it is.

Well you've got the chill jazz-based sampling down haha. All these are very Nujabes-esque. All the samples you used are dope - I recognize a few of them haha. Throw in some basslines in there homie. I feel like some more bottom would help drive each track's groove even more. You should try to add your own elements to these where they fit to help them stand out from the typical chill jazz-based sampled beat. Ya know add your own flavor to it. Just my 2 cents. Good shit though.

I think you have a created a very nice and chilling vibe on this tape! Good instruments selection on the tracks and overall nice organisation on the beats! Keep it up bro ;)

I think you have a created a very nice and chilling vibe on this tape! Good instruments selection on the tracks and overall nice organisation on the beats! Keep it up bro ;)
Well you've got the chill jazz-based sampling down haha. All these are very Nujabes-esque. All the samples you used are dope - I recognize a few of them haha. Throw in some basslines in there homie. I feel like some more bottom would help drive each track's groove even more. You should try to add your own elements to these where they fit to help them stand out from the typical chill jazz-based sampled beat. Ya know add your own flavor to it. Just my 2 cents. Good shit though.
Thanks for the feedback !

What's up fam! Here's a tape I've been working on these past couple of months. Let me know what you think.
This has the classic feeling in it .. reminded me of some j dilla and madlib beats.. no critique here,
I could suggest using an additional sample chop from another sample over your track like Pete Rock and NUjabes did to make it even more interesting

This is a really good beattape man. Not much bad to say about it.
I do gotta say all the samples you used are very similar but that might be your purpose to make it sound like a theme.

Is this a new sub-genre in Hip-Hop? I heard more cats doing that Lo-Fi sound in the last couple of years. I like it.

Back