Dropped another track (F4F)

TooSlick

Starting to become consistent, just been slacking off so much lol but yeah, here’s another track, let me know what you think and drop links!

The intro was real nostalgic...I really like the vocal chops. Nice flow as well. Sound clean. If anything, I would work on the mix. I think you vocals could still better in the mix and the lowend could be a bit more pronounce. That about it though. Good job bro, and sorry for taking so long to respond!

This is fire bro from the beat to the lyrics/flow nice use of effects on the vocals as well. I was listening on earphones for this one & the mix sounded fine to me so I can't say much about the mix until I listen on monitors.

The intro was real nostalgic...I really like the vocal chops. Nice flow as well. Sound clean. If anything, I would work on the mix. I think you vocals could still better in the mix and the lowend could be a bit more pronounce. That about it though. Good job bro, and sorry for taking so long to respond!

Appreciate the feedback bro. You’re right though, definitely gotta work on my mixing I always mix through my headphones instead of my monitors, rookie mistake haha

There’s a lot of subpar rappers out there so this is super refreshing. Just keep creating and I don’t see any reason you shouldn’t continue to gain fans.

Your voice definitely matches the timbre of the track. When the bass comes in, it levels up! I also like the switch ups you have going on throughout. Keep writing and recording! I dig this.

Preface EP [F4F]

Back