'drknghts ep out now (f4f guaranteed)

Bro, the EP is epic , I like all the tracks but Time Zones really attracted me the most...you got a sick flow, kind of Chris Brown but really special.I hit follow aswel.Dope!

Wow, great EP is all I can say. Apart from the fact that the beats are well constructed, the rapper himself is quite talented & versatile too. On 'Time Zones', he sounds like Young Thug in the beginning but then switches to this Chris Brown-style of singing. 'Gamma Blues' has got something Vince Staples-ish to it. Overall great project!

By the way, I see you're from Gent. I'm based in Antwerp :)

On the 2nd track and this already sounds amazing. You'll be selling records in no time when you put this amount of effort into it.

The full project I did with recording artist and friend of mine PRKR is finally out ! Hit the link below to listen on Bandcamp and/or Soundcloud, any feedback is well appreciated ! Thanks for everyone who has supported the singles we put out already !

BANDCAMP : DRKNGHTS. | PRKR

SOUNDCLOUD : DRKNGHTS. by PRKR | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Your production is on point! I love the dark, gritty, skeletal vibe that you got on here. The mixing is great to, vocals sit really well with the beat. The rapper did a great job matching the energy of each beat and really vibing with it, the performance was great. Really like this project over all. Good stuff man!

Bro, the EP is epic , I like all the tracks but Time Zones really attracted me the most...you got a sick flow, kind of Chris Brown but really special.I hit follow aswel.Dope!

Well I'm the producer of this tape, not the artist. But I'll let him know haha. Thanks for stopping by brother I appreciate it !

i listened to the first track.. i like the intro and how it drops.. hi hats make the beat bounce, and i like the flow .. keep it up

This shyt bumps fan. Sounds super professional from the mixing down to the cover art. I see nothing but big things in your future for sure. #beatstorm

yoooooo, too much fire. From the tracks to the flows. Make sure ya stick together mane. Yall can build something special. The vibe is so lit bro. I'm knocking to Forgive them Father. Too crazy. Keep it up!

Wow, this is clean AF. Damn. That 1st song is super dope. The production is really dope, nice slides on the 808, and not over done, nice taste on that. Melody and sound selection is dope. 808 sounds great, very nice work. Nice hi hat pattern.

Listened to Act Right too. Nice melody and sound selection, I like that soft bell sound. 808 is sick. Really clean mix. When I hear your beats, they make me want to make some shit with 808s and more of a vibe, haha. This shit is super dope, you should be proud man.

WHOOOOO! This shit is fire yo!! Good work yo!! The mix is beautiful too, the beats are bananas good work man you guys make a good team

Wow, great EP is all I can say. Apart from the fact that the beats are well constructed, the rapper himself is quite talented & versatile too. On 'Time Zones', he sounds like Young Thug in the beginning but then switches to this Chris Brown-style of singing. 'Gamma Blues' has got something Vince Staples-ish to it. Overall great project!

By the way, I see you're from Gent. I'm based in Antwerp :)

Hahahah that's dope to catch a fellow Belgian out here. Anyway good looks bro thanks for stopping by !

I will be honest, I gave feedback to a few productions like this, this one is the best. When I heard the intro I was like oh no this guy is the same but you're doing good. Everything is fine.

On the 2nd track and this already sounds amazing. You'll be selling records in no time when you put this amount of effort into it.

Wow that's a big compliment man ! Unfortunately things are a little more complicated then that haha. Thanks for giving it a listen I appreciate the time you took !

Back