'drknghts ep out now (f4f guaranteed)

Nice beat selection on the EP and very professional sounding vocals you also have a dope flow that can switch up and suit the beat my fav tracks are Time Zone, Change Me (The vox sample on that is crazy dope) & What U Doin'? great work on this EP keep up this dope grind.

It's a really good song. The beat is dope, I love the chill atmosphere. And I think the best thing about this song is your flow. It's very catchy and the vocal is well mixed. Good work and thanks a lot for your feedback on my beat ;)

Listened to about 30sec - 1min of each. Time Zones is definitely my pic for best track. The production is surprisingly good. Honestly have never mixed a track with vocals before, but they sound really clean. The melodies and vibes from all of the tracks are on point. This is a solid EP, What U Doin is my second favorite.

For real though, this is legit. Keep this up; as long as you're enjoying this, please turn it into a career, you could absolutely make it.

Thanks for your feedback on mine.

hey, sorry it took a minute for me to give feedback, i've been caught up with school

anyways, HOLY SHIT THIS PROJECT IS FIRE

like it says in the ep description this really does feel fresh, while still utilizing the elements of current trap trends that make shit hot. Forgive them Father is the PERFECT track to kick of the dopeness of this ep, and it's my personal favorite on the whole record.

Mixing and melodies are fantastic, rapping is energetic and extremely fun and unique, and composition of these songs is superb.

i love this project, great great great work, you're really gonna be a big artist some day

dope stuff bro.. could tell you know what you're doing.. not sure if its my computer but i feel you could use more low end in your voice.. feels like it's missing and has a telephone effect ..

Your production is on point! I love the dark, gritty, skeletal vibe that you got on here. The mixing is great to, vocals sit really well with the beat. The rapper did a great job matching the energy of each beat and really vibing with it, the performance was great. Really like this project over all. Good stuff man!

Thanks for the kind words man, glad you enjoyed it !

I rock with this. Vocals could be processed a bit more to bring the vocal track into 2018 a bit, stylistically at least. But the track is dope

sorry for the late feedback but hopefully this will bring back some hype this EP deserves. Well mixed man, love it

Back