drift - travø (f4f)

travø

hey guys, got a new track out.
this is the first single from my upcoming ep, tell me what you think - honestly.
it's like a weird rap vibe ting. idk.
thanks for listening guys.

this is dope! the beat and and vocals are really smooth, the whole track flows really well. the production sounds clean as well. really good job, keep it up!

Dope my head was bumpin' throughout the track the beat is next level dope the sound selection, drums and arrangement are clean. Dope bars also I like your wordplay you had some solid bars in the track the mixing of the vocals is clean as well they are very clear and upfront I do think the beat could up come in volume a lil bit and to add some extra charcter to the vocals try experimenting with delays & other effects on the vocals just to spice them up a lil.

This is solid man, your flow is actually really good aswell i rate it. you should try some $crim type effects on your vocals and i bet you would blow so fast, definitely got a lot of potential my guy. the beat was pretty fya aswell, look forward to the ep.

Dope ass song. I love the song choice of title. I'd say the only thing is to switch up the delivery. It sounds like you're kinda rapping the same cadence regardless. Keep it up though! I see the potential

this is dope! the beat and and vocals are really smooth, the whole track flows really well. the production sounds clean as well. really good job, keep it up!

Dope my head was bumpin' throughout the track the beat is next level dope the sound selection, drums and arrangement are clean. Dope bars also I like your wordplay you had some solid bars in the track the mixing of the vocals is clean as well they are very clear and upfront I do think the beat could up come in volume a lil bit and to add some extra charcter to the vocals try experimenting with delays & other effects on the vocals just to spice them up a lil.

This is solid man, your flow is actually really good aswell i rate it. you should try some $crim type effects on your vocals and i bet you would blow so fast, definitely got a lot of potential my guy. the beat was pretty fya aswell, look forward to the ep.

Dope ass song. I love the song choice of title. I'd say the only thing is to switch up the delivery. It sounds like you're kinda rapping the same cadence regardless. Keep it up though! I see the potential

thanks guys �� yeah definitely gonna get more interesting vocals going on, got a few bits in the pipeline so stay tuned �� appreciate the feedback ����

Back