Dreh auf! Oldschool Westcoast Beat // F4F 100%

manyou

Hey Guys,

I'm back with Track i mixed and produced.
I'd especially like to hear your Feedback on the mixing and mastering part since most of you won't understand the lyrics.

Feedback will of course be always returned. Youtube likes, comments and subbs, too.

Peace!

Ich verstehs :D
Sounds solid
and professional.
I like the panning on them hats.
Maybe more punch on the kick?
Keep it up!

The mix sounds very good but i also think the snare could use a little less high end and more low mid, but only a tad bit. but other then that this is very well done :D.

Aight this is a good beat!!! good work!! I song makes me happy!! I subscribed to your channel and liked your video. To return the favor, please like and comment on my video. I would appreciate it!

Please like/subscribe to my youtube channel!!!:)

The Mix sounds Pro. Very well done, everything sits in its place, really professionell. Only the Voice is to dry, for my taste. Also this has funny lyrics, it is a feel good music! well done!

Like how the overall sounds, the beat appears to be completed, various details on it. Perhaps as other said, more punch on the kick is what i can think of how to improve, but it's good the way it ends. Master sounds clean and mix is balanced. Good work! Could you review this track that i made?

Back