Dredge - " That Guy " (feat. Victorious) Prod. Western Genius F4F100

vato22

Sup FP/////This is my second track from the upcoming Album " Fragments of a Broken Image " As always FEED FOR FEED.....Follow or like on SC IF YOU DIG

Sounds good man, the beat gets a little repetetive with that base line. And sometimes its hard to hear what u are saying, but english is not mye first language so it might

Thanks for the feed.

I like the beat and the emcee does a pretty good job riding it. It's a tough beat to rock. Do you slow it down or double time? I'd have that question before I wrote my first word.

I'd really like to hear this emcee over a slightly slower beat. The beat makes it hard for him to really develop a swag because so much is focused on climbing about and not falling off. So I'd like to hear something to bring out unique style. He's someone I'd throw a beat, too, for sure. Probably do a few drafts and tailor the beat to suit him.

Overall, good work.

@ envizion to answer your questions the mcs are myself and a homie of mine.. The producer had the bpm at 123 I believe, so I just let it rip.. I'm the first and last verse on this.. If you wanna collab with a beat pm me.. Thx for the check

Flow is insane, this is set up really well. I love that dark & violent sounding beat. Really goes with the voice you put on it, thanks for the feedback on my track.

this song is coo, the beat is dope n the mix is nice n creative, i sense a schoolboy influence on this 1. the flow could b tighter at parts tho

Back