Dreamy Boom Bap Beat (F4F ALL FEED RETURNED)

Overall its a pretty dope beat I like the guitars and vocals. I'd thicken that snare up a little bit with some effects or layering with another sound.

Overall its a pretty dope beat I like the guitars and vocals. I'd thicken that snare up a little bit with some effects or layering with another sound.

i think u listened to wrong beat, its the one on youtube it dosent have any vocals on it

nice intro synths
i liekd when the drums came in but it was exactly what i expected. which isnt bad but maybe try like a weird detuned drum roll just before it comes in
nice song progression kept me listening and the mix is quite good
bass drives the song pretty good, nice and fat sounding
overall it was chill and i enjoyed it
return the feed when u get a chance https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rst-beat-ever-vocals-will-return-feed-509650/

Last edited:
Man, apply a little more to that snare, or make it louder, idk maybe pan it to the right just a tad bit:-) I really like the change up in drums tho!

I Like the into.. Nice instrument choice. It may benefit from a little white noise or some quiet and SUBTLE sound effects on the into just to maked the intro a little less symmetrical. I like the drum roll at 1 min 20 and the drum switch up. It has a steady tempo, I think Chris got it right about the snare though, could do with just a touch. Nice work though!

nice beat I like that bass that comes in at 2:46 drives the song forward and adds a new dynamic. cool beat overall appreciate the feed back

yooo this is the type of vibe i like! this is dope. I dig the simplicity. Def perfect for a rapper to hop on it. i liked when the strings and drum break came into the hook. If you get someone to rhyme over it, hit me on the PM. I wanna hear what you do to this joint.

Peace

Nice track! The first snare that returns later on is a little bit weak, but nothing that couldn't be fixed through so volume and maybe another layered snare. I think the kick drum would also be a little more effective with some more high EQ in it. The drum loop switch-up is real nice, the drum roll as well. Really smooth and chill track though. Maybe a synth somewhere with a countermelody to spice things up would work, cuz it is a bit repetitive, though with vocals it would not be a problem. Good work man, I subscribed, hoped to hear more tracks from you.

That's some dope work mate! I like the chill damp vibe of the melody,the bass pretty strong too,the drums are on point,the mix is pretty clean,and the muddiness of the breaks brings another great vibe into it,no flaws,Keep it up!

P.S:Apologies for the VERY late return! Peace! :)

yooo this is the type of vibe i like! this is dope. I dig the simplicity. Def perfect for a rapper to hop on it. i liked when the strings and drum break came into the hook. If you get someone to rhyme over it, hit me on the PM. I wanna hear what you do to this joint.

Peace

will do!

Back