Drake x Travis Scott x 21 Savage Type Beat "More Life" (F4F)

The drumwork is crazy, your melodies are on point! same with the mixing. I liked and commented on your track I would also appreciate it if you could leave a like and a comment on my latest beat! Stay blessed!

dope beat man

i like the feeling of the beat overall but drums sound very i dont know unlayered? could definetly get them banging some more. Patterns are dope though especially the pitched hats

beats kinda repetitive aswell i'd try to add some twists on the drum patterns here and there or more instrumentation that just plays now and then. Could add something for a chorus typeish thing aswell

not hating man i like the beat but theres still stuff to improve on

tight! The intro is mysterious lol, but matches with the drop of the beat and bass. The basslines are awesome. The slide into new notes really nicely. The other percussion sounds are really cool as well. For being mostly beats and bass, this is really really tight. Cool tune. Big one.

Can you check out my new song? It's a remix of the imperial march: https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/the-imperial-march-epsilon-144-remix
thanks

Last edited:
The drumwork is crazy, your melodies are on point! same with the mixing. I liked and commented on your track I would also appreciate it if you could leave a like and a comment on my latest beat! Stay blessed!

Stupid nice drums and awesome mix bro. The bound was pretty nice too. I like that crunchy bass, but would prolly for some a bit more smooth since you already had the synth coming in. Nice stuff though brodie

When you get a chance check out my latest!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dirty-south-etc/new-andre-3k-flip-f4f-534593/

dope beat man

i like the feeling of the beat overall but drums sound very i dont know unlayered? could definetly get them banging some more. Patterns are dope though especially the pitched hats

beats kinda repetitive aswell i'd try to add some twists on the drum patterns here and there or more instrumentation that just plays now and then. Could add something for a chorus typeish thing aswell

not hating man i like the beat but theres still stuff to improve on
Thanks everyone! i returned a favor :)

Back