Drake x Rick Ross Type beat - Memories (F4F)

anaujiram

Sup everyone , here is an other beat i made with fl studio 11 . Was goign for something different from what i usually do . Let me know your though on the mix and overall beat and il return feed on your thread , soundcloud or youtube as usual .

Thanks

I'm not really a fan of trap, but this is pretty authentic. The sounds are clear and blend well with the bass. The only thing for me is that "shhhhhh" sound in the background, I find it a little bit unnecessary. Apart from that, really nice job bro.

Check me out and let me in on some feed.

[h=3]Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F[/h]
- A

Thanks everyone for comments and advice preciate it . I knew not everyone would feel the vocal chop but its all good . All feed been return .

This is sick for real man! That vocal sample works really well and all the instruments work really well together. The mix is on point and you have a lot of variety as far as arranging goes, never really gets boring. Working with some fire, keep it up!
Hit me back when you can : New Track

This is sick for real man! That vocal sample works really well and all the instruments work really well together. The mix is on point and you have a lot of variety as far as arranging goes, never really gets boring. Working with some fire, keep it up!
Hit me back when you can : New Track

Preciate those words bruh , left some feedback on your track earlier , great track fam .

Back