Drake x Rick Ross Type Beat "Born To Survive" HOT!!! Feed4Feed [100%]

DeSoILL

DeSoILL
Check out my latest beat. Be completely honest, **** my feelings. I want to get better at what I do so tell me how it is.

Its good man, goes hard. Maybe try to design your own Hits instead of using the Nexus presets everyone else is? but I like its still good. Feedback my track? Its my signature. thanks bro.

I love the chords and your transitions were hype. This is an awesome track. I think the mix could use a little work. I would prefer the hats more complement the horns rather than be louder than them and the kick could have a little more punch. I would also had dropped the sub after your intro at :15. You may consider just starting the chorus right there. Overall, bangin track!

return feedback please

Melodies are dope. Some of the sound selection is weak and the mix needs a lot of work. This has potential to be a crazy beat though once you get the mix right

Its good man, goes hard. Maybe try to design your own Hits instead of using the Nexus presets everyone else is? but I like its still good. Feedback my track? Its my signature. thanks bro.

Tbh I dont even have nexus lol I cant find it anywhere!

What up

I think the bass should come in sooner. 50 seconds is a little long to me. The melodies are pretty dope. Especially when the synth, bass and everything is playing together. Sounds nice and full. I think the brass could be a little louder and a little higher quality brass would be better but yours works. I like hi hat crashes, they work well I think. Good job with the change ups and not making it repetitive. Let me know what you think of my newest...

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/another-hard-trap-jam-you-check-f4f-467749/

Yo man .... honestly, this beat licks nuts.

lol just playin. That brass is dope and the melodies are real dope I can definitely dig those. I can see what you were goin for with those hook synths, they work and they are dope G. One thing I would say is take out that "Yea Hoe" chant. Thats Juicy J, no one wants a feature from Juicy J on an instrumental. If they wanted it they would call em up and get him on it! Haha. Nah but really I see what your doin, it works, I just dont think you need that chant. Good job overall fam, mix is koo and the beat slaps. Hook is nice as well good work. Return the feed when you can homie - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-|-all-feedback-returned-467753/#post49749178

Back