Drake x Logic Type Beat F4F :)

Greetings earthling!

Nice clean job here. The sound selection and engineering is very complementing to the desired feel you were setting out for. I like the track, and can especially hear Drake on this. Keep up the good work.

Please click the image below or link to leave feedback in thread:

Travel safely,

- TTT

Very chill melody I like it a lot. I'd remove the high hats or push them way back in the mix because they interfere with the vibe of the beat. But, as I said, the melody is super dope! I like the lofi ambient aesthetics too. Keep it up

Feedback on this please Digital Scars, Digital Scars [F4F]

i like the progression and structure, and its got a great rythm too it, hats could be down a bit but they are sounding good for me, i also love the dark mood on this, i wouldnt change anything, just needs vocals to be mixed in

i'm no pro at mixing but i appreciate the 'in your face' hi hats. gives the beat some attitude. this beat is awesome, sounds really clean

I can really appreciate the mix here everything seems to sit very well besides the hi hats which isn't because they don't fit, but more so because everything seems to be on the same wave. The hi hats sound good alone but with this particularly song they sound like they don't fit in with the rest. If you're going for a minimalist feel you definitely did a good job but if not I'd experiment with melodies to compliment the one you're using as a base just as something to help the track along. All in all really good though keep up that work fam.

Lemme know what you think about this I finished it up yesterday always love to get others opinions on things I may have missed. Everybody - Logic (LoveButter Edit) [ 100% F4F]

Sorry for the lack of feedback, I deactivated my Facebook which was linked to this account and couldn't log back in! Will try and get back to you all in the next few days!

Hello man. I really liked your track and u done great job mixing ur instrumental right there!! Keep up the good work!

this has a nice vibe, and definitely captures that kind of dark OVO sound. the only thing here is that the drums are not particularly exciting, they do the job and are good for your standard trap beat, but i feel like they don't have that little extra punch. If a rapper like drake were on this beat i could imagine this going wild though too, so maybe the vox would be where the beat comes into its own. overall this is awesome man, keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../dragon-boy-jig-ugah-f4f-545995/#post50089955

Back