Drake x 21 Savage x Big Sean Type Beat "Beast Mode" | FEEDBACK RETUNRED

Headnod

Yo futureproducers. I found an epic sample yesterday and decided to flip it.

Tell me what you think, and remember to leave your link in the comment, so I can return the favor.

- Headnod

writing while i'm listening.. the sample sound is really good, perhaps could use a limiter for the highs to not distort, but it's like something The Fugees would do.

i tend to feel this way alot here in these forums, but the sample loops go on for way too long, alot of people don't like constant repetition... i would've made a similar sound or something that compliments it to sway back and forth, y'know, really play with the rhythm.

Here's an R&B tune i can use as a bit of an example, i have a really smooth pad in there and use it alot, but when it drops and it takes a break, it's relieving, and then it comes back:

Last edited:
Drum Pattern is Fire. Sample is AMAZING!!!. THis is an overall nice sound design.

I understand where Mike is coming from that repetition can hurt a beat, but in many cases when an artist raps on a beat like this it gives them a chance to shine and take the center stage. Beats that are all over the place usually take away from the artist. Yea they sound good, but it's more like the beat is carrying the artist.

With that being said, I love this track and I think it's perfect for a Artist to shine on it. You should shop it to a dope artist bro.

Return FeedBack HERE

The mix on this is good my friend, I think you could do with a bit more variation in there though, that said though if someone had vocals on it that can change everything. I like the sequenced sound that's in there, it plays around 3:48, a bit more of that kind of stuff would sound good I think and add to the variation of it all.
Check out my mix if you get a chance ty VC Darkside by ∆ark | Free Listening on SoundCloud there is a thread for it here

Mcmkeon. I usually add more melodic elements to my beats, but this time I went for a more simple beat, so that the rapper could "freestyle" or just spit bars over it, just like Zakwan Small said.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I have returned it all, go check it out! :)

- Headnod

I think this is a good beat!! Nice sample and good trapwork. The bass/808 is very clean!! I can hear drake rap on this track just a fine beat, keep te gooood work on! i have subscribed to your channel would you pls ruturn the favor!!

Yo guys I'm very thankful for all the responses. I have returned the feedback :)

HRDN: I liked the beat on youtube but couldn't comment there, so here you go: Very nice sample, chill and mellow. I like the mix of the drums. Why don't you add some of your own melodic elements to it? Just a little spice? :)
- Keep it up :)

This is truly dope I'm a big fan of these chill rap/r&b beats the sample used is banging the drum work is on point and the mix is super clean. Even tho the beat is simple it works very well for artist as another user said it lets the artist take centre stage instead of the instrumental simple but great.

Check out my beats on my new channel.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Really digging the vibe, you did a good job on this. Kicks and subs are eq'd well and are honestly perfect - they aren't overwhelming like I see other producers do. I also like the subtle background noises you threw in there. Only thing I can say is try and chop up the beat a little to add a bit of flare so that it's not so repetitive. Love it bro keep up the good work.

The pad/key combo here sounds amazing as well as that timbalan-esque vocal sample troughout the whole thing. I get how it's supposed to be repetitive as well like those kind of drake song where he just goes off. I really like it man you earned my sub !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Back