Drake Type Beat "October Hate" (F4F)

lightspeed15

What up guys, check out this new beat I made and let me know what you think! Be sure to drop your links so I can return the favor!

definitely a dope one! but for me the reverse sample is a lil too much as well... for some kinda breaks threw out the beat its really dope but especially this part from 00:20-01:00 is a little bit too stressful to me... also I would use a HP filter even around 300-400Hz on the sample to give the bass more space

but thats criticism on a high level the beat is already dope!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ay-picasso-type-beat-f4f-529025/#post50021520

Last edited:
Solid beat man, love the little section at 2:50. The melody/main sample feels a bit awkward in my opinion but that could just be me. Other than that, experimenting with more synths would add a lot of flavor to the beat. Great work man I left a like and comment on your soundcloud ~

Interesting and quite unique track, the reverse effect is nice and the man's voice fits well on it. Kick and drop's were cool, open hat works well, closed hat sounds cool to me. Mix appears balanced on my headset. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Nice chill vibe to it!, the piano is so well mixed, the rverse sample could be a little less loud, could adda little reverb to that snare, but it depends on how you like it ;) pretty well done id say :D

Nice sound selection! I like where you were taking this. I think the reversed sample could be turned down a little bit and tucked in the mix so it can provide an atmosphere rather be front and present in the mix. That's definitely a Drake technique I know his producers like to do. Keep up the good work!

Here's my thread: f4f-oh-my-trap-beat

This sounds dope man! The mix is clean and the drums are on point. I agree with the fellas saying you should lower the volume of the reversed sample a bit though. Just a lil' bit! It sounds fucking professional already though, just sayin'

Here is my beat

Back