Drake Type Beat "The Journey"! F4F!!

G-Town Beats

New beat up:

Tell me what you think.
Every feed is much apreciated.
Drop your links so I can return.

Peace

G-Town Beats

Wow, man every beat i have heard of yours so far is fire. I am really feeling the chords on this one. Your drums are hitting hard as usual. Wish i could get mine to hit like that. The only thing i would say is that melody that comes in around 0.49 seconds, to me, is not fitting the vybe of the track. I would change the melody or put it in the background or something. Overall great job.

Here is mine please let me know what you think.

man so impressed with the average quality of beats on here compared to the other forums ive browsed. great mixing man, one thing id take out is the horn, i was enjoying the beat more before it came in, makes the beat sound a bit dated. other than that everything sounds great. keep it up.

if you have any feedback for my newest beats let me know, the more honest the better. thanks dude.

Wow, man every beat i have heard of yours so far is fire. I am really feeling the chords on this one. Your drums are hitting hard as usual. Wish i could get mine to hit like that. The only thing i would say is that melody that comes in around 0.49 seconds, to me, is not fitting the vybe of the track. I would change the melody or put it in the background or something. Overall great job.

Here is mine please let me know what you think.

thx bro!

man so impressed with the average quality of beats on here compared to the other forums ive browsed. great mixing man, one thing id take out is the horn, i was enjoying the beat more before it came in, makes the beat sound a bit dated. other than that everything sounds great. keep it up.

if you have any feedback for my newest beats let me know, the more honest the better. thanks dude.

thx for your nice words! I apreciate it very much!

New beat up:

Tell me what you think.
Every feed is much apreciated.
Drop your links so I can return.

Peace

G-Town Beats

The chant you use is too loud imo. Snare is solid, I like the sparse arrangement, unique approach at mixing your different instruments/bringing them in and out. The kick is a little weak. Hihat rolls sound really cool here. I could see Future doing some r&b on this

Check out my new track:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

Your bass sound is real nice man...digging that it's got a darker sound. But I think the keys and horns don't really fit with the rest of it - I think there's two contrasting ideas in this beat that don't work well together man. I like your drum programming and sounds. IMO I think the foundations for this beat are there (drums and bass) but if you could re work the keys/horns you'll have a banger! Hope this helps.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ul-meets-electronica-f4f-531957/#post50032931

Your bass sound is real nice man...digging that it's got a darker sound. But I think the keys and horns don't really fit with the rest of it - I think there's two contrasting ideas in this beat that don't work well together man. I like your drum programming and sounds. IMO I think the foundations for this beat are there (drums and bass) but if you could re work the keys/horns you'll have a banger! Hope this helps.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ul-meets-electronica-f4f-531957/#post50032931

thx for the feed! This helps alot.

Back