Drake Scorpion Type Beat [F4F]

Nice melodies they sound very dreamlike and set the chilled melodic vibe of the beat, the mix is clean haven't really got much to say about this beat everything sounds calm only thing I would say is more variation after a while the beat did get repetitive I know you added a filter later on in the beat but a switch up in the drum pattern or melody would add just a lil more variation.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Motivate - Saweetie x Nipsey Hussle x YG x SOB X RBE (West Coast) Type Beat

Very nice.

I like how the bass has solid punch, yet it also rings out too. A lot of times when someone mixes their bass to ring out with a little boominess, they wash out the punch. Not with this song.

I recommend making your uppers mids a little bright for some clarity. When your low end is so thick, you need some brightness to balance it out, and so the mids can shine through.

Last edited:
Nice melodies they sound very dreamlike and set the chilled melodic vibe of the beat, the mix is clean haven't really got much to say about this beat everything sounds calm only thing I would say is more variation after a while the beat did get repetitive I know you added a filter later on in the beat but a switch up in the drum pattern or melody would add just a lil more variation.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Motivate - Saweetie x Nipsey Hussle x YG x SOB X RBE (West Coast) Type Beat

Thanks for the feedback man!

Very nice.

I like how the bass has solid punch, yet it also rings out too. A lot of times when someone mixes their bass to ring out with a little boominess, they wash out the punch. Not with this song.

I recommend making your uppers mids a little bright for some clarity. When your low end is so thick, you need some brightness to balance it out, and so the mids can shine through.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll defiantly try out that technique next time!

i can defo hear a drake singy sort of chorus come in on the drop. The beat overall is nasty, maybe make the bass a bit more subby but still the mix is pretty good. However, not feeling them kicks that come in before the drop they sound a bit robotic. The pad melody is dope. Id say just the things to work on is little bit of eq the sound is there. keep it up man its good. Let me know what you think of my drop, peace! Theresa corbyn (official music video)

i can defo hear a drake singy sort of chorus come in on the drop. The beat overall is nasty, maybe make the bass a bit more subby but still the mix is pretty good. However, not feeling them kicks that come in before the drop they sound a bit robotic. The pad melody is dope. Id say just the things to work on is little bit of eq the sound is there. keep it up man its good. Let me know what you think of my drop, peace! Theresa corbyn (official music video)

Thanks for the feedback!

Back