dragon boy jig | hometown | feedback returned

ryuuko

wow bro that tape is awesome, alot of the beats sound like j dilla meets TPAB kendrick production. you are really gifted, the tracks on there are more than just beats bro. you got a twitter or something? i dont know how to follow you on datpiff haha

Nice work on the beat it sounds very clean but I do think the vox mixing needs some work. the beat is louder than the vocals and at certain points its hard to hear the vox and ad-libs so that needs adjusting I didn't pick up some of the lyrics because of that issue so I can't really give feedback on the lyrics, also the delivery isn't that bad the flow could use a lil more work as I said it's not bad but the flow just needs to be more fluent and let it come natural & for the singing parts what I did hear sounded fine to overall I think this could be good but the vox mixing just needs some work.

Very nice flow and effects on the vocals. At the 1minute mark when you go with higher pitch you should increase the volume on the vocals a bit because the beat is louder than the vocals.very nice beat, I like the after credit part 2!

Back