dragon boy jig | AHHH | F4F

ryuuko

what is up fp

back with another vocal track, a little earlier than usual

last track got alot of feedback on the lack of energy in my voice, so i tried to record more aggressively here

please lmk if i need to improve on inflection, delivery, volume, presence, mix, etc...

trying to get my vocal performance down so i can build confidence and focus on writing more often

as always be brutally honest, and all feedback will be returned as soon as i can

enjoy
AHHH by dragon boy jig | Free Listening on SoundCloud

SOUNDCLOUD
dragon boy jig | Free Listening on SoundCloud

TWITTER
dragon boy jig (@theryuuko) | Twitter

Beat was ok.. I didn't think your rap voice or sing voice was bad to be honest.

For some reason I feel like you can put a little more energy in your track. Not saying that there isn't enough energy, but I feel like you can push it a bit more. Would be interesting to hear that sounds

Would like to hear your thoughts on this. Feedback on Soundcloud preferred
F4F Guranteed - Experimental Hip Hop

Last edited:
Dope beat but I'm gonna leave feedback on ya vocals I think the mix on the vocals is good your vocals are a right level over the beat and the amount of the effects you have on the voice sounds nice it doesn't over power it. But I see what people mean about energy I don't really think its how aggressive you saying the words I think its just you sound like your bored and just reading lyrics off a piece of paper so automatically listeners don't catch a vibe off your vocals if you get what I mean, like your lacking some sort of swagga or character in how you rap for e.g when Migos spit you can feel the energy, hype & swagga in the way they deliver their vocals which gets listeners hyped up I thinks thats what your lacking also your flow not being rude but its a lil plain.

i really fuck with it!! try next time to add doubles and adlibs, it makes your voice little bit "thicker" and more exciting if youre using more tracks. i would prefer the beat a little bit louder, maybe 1db or so. other than that its really dope!!!

Back