DJ Straxger - Gang Active *Feedback 4 Feedback*

Dope work fam! I really dig this West Coast style. It's definetly something different. The beat is sick classic NWA s*hit and the flow is pretty solid. I fuk with the hook it sounds very good. Keep up with the good work!

Thanks for everyone who has taken the time to to listen, comment, and subscribe. I greatly appreciate it. I have subscribed to all of your channel's as well they are all very dope.

Bass work is nice, I agree the flow needs work forsake.. visuals fit the lyrics well. Nice production tho man

This is actually dope! I love how 90's the music video look as the 90's was prime era of music but music videos too! I love the west coast gangster rap very Eazy E reminiscent. Good work my dude! Can't wait to hear more!!

Props and what was your inspiration?

I listen to 70s funk mostly and 90s hip hop. I'm young, 27 but was raised by an old mom lol. 98.9 percent of the music I create is 90s hip hop, east or west coast.

Thanks everyone who has given feedback thus far it's really appreciated it. It means a lot that you guys tale time out to listen to my track.

this is real! haha, reminds me of the good ol' days but fresh new fire! This is tight. I think everything is mixed really nicely and the vocals fit nicely! Sound quality is good, creativity and vibes are tight too! tight tune.

Damn patna, your voice remind me a Easy-E!

The beat was fire. Mixed well and the bass was eq'd perfectly. I have to be honest though the one thing I wasn't feeling was your flow, the way you emphasize the syllables in your lines sounds a little off. You weren't ever off but it was like you were struggling to stay on beat.

Yo this is dope, classic west coast sound! Reminds me alot of some eazy e! the beat switch was dope as well! flow could use some work or maybe the delivery can be a bit more chill but other then that i mess with it!

Back