Dj Premier Type Beat Feedback for Feedback 100% Guarantee

J-Hershey

Back with another flip. Give feedback as always will be returned. Also down for likes for likes and reposts for reposts. Lets network!

This is dope. I liked the drums just how they were, imo the drums don't always need to bust through the mix. This is dope. Sample is great, nice chops. Man, this is sick, I fuck with this heavy. Great work!

Digging the laid back sound of the drums on top of the strings sample. I can hear a lot of artists on this. Can't beat a catchy melody like this one. Just my preference but maybe layering a higher pitch snare on top of the low snare you have will make it pop more.

I like that beat man it's definitely got those DJ Premier vibes.. Nicely produced and mixed overall, great Primo style drums.. Dope beat, I could spit something on that one with an old school style..

Constructive criticism part: a change up in the bass line at some points.. a little bass riff at the end of the bar with a different bass tone like a funk guitar kind of timbre, just to change up the bass line and prevent monotony.. Good sh%t!
Holla back here

Back