Dizzee Beats Making a Hip Hop Beat in The Studio - Beat Making Video [F4F]

Dizzee

Whatsup guys!

Hope you enjoy this little video when I'm making a hip hop beat in the studio,
subscribe, comment, like and I'll be more than happy to return the favor,
drop your links and I'll get back at ya. Feed 4 Feed as always!

You can activate subtitles on the youtube video aswell. The action starts around 1:40

ENJOY!

Official Beat Store: Buy Rap Beats | Exclusive Hip Hop Beats for Sale |

If you want the drums I used in this beat and many others visit Black Speaker Drum Samples and Drum Loops for Producers
Theres a free starter kit you can download instantly there for some inspiration.

Last edited:
Hey brother I cant see youtube vids while im at work but I listened to your youtube and your stuff is dope man. top notch for sure!

This is dope man - I've heard a ton of your beats and I really like your sound, so I was happy to see the video and get a glimpse of you in the studio!

The video is dope and so it the beat man! Really hard and I dig all the elements you chose. It's cool to see them coming together and then hear them grooving at the end!

Great work - I look forward to hearing more!

Please check out my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/recovery-f4f-100-a-500156/

Cheers!

It's funny I already saw one of your vid that impressed me a few time ago and I didn't realize it was you when you gave me some feedback on my thread! your shit is motivating and inspiring man. I feel like you have the level to get great beat placements with dope artists. I think you have the sound, be consistant in your work and you will meet the sexy Mrs Success haha! keep going!

It's funny I already saw one of your vid that impressed me a few time ago and I didn't realize it was you when you gave me some feedback on my thread! your shit is motivating and inspiring man. I feel like you have the level to get great beat placements with dope artists. I think you have the sound, be consistant in your work and you will meet the sexy Mrs Success haha! keep going!

wow thank you for your kind words! it means everything to me, I hope I can keep inspire you guys because that's what its all about.
Alot of people tend to forget that. Beatmaking is pretty much everything I have in life right now and things are starting happening,
so I'ma try to document that alot more on camera!

Hey brother I cant see youtube vids while im at work but I listened to your youtube and your stuff is dope man. top notch for sure!

It's all good man! Thank yoU!

This is dope man - I've heard a ton of your beats and I really like your sound, so I was happy to see the video and get a glimpse of you in the studio!

The video is dope and so it the beat man! Really hard and I dig all the elements you chose. It's cool to see them coming together and then hear them grooving at the end!

Great work - I look forward to hearing more!

Please check out my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/recovery-f4f-100-a-500156/

Cheers!

Thank you, I'm in the studio so often and I thought why not make a few episodes about it. I'm glad to hear you're liking the material,
I'll do my best to bring my a-game everytime lol always striving to improve the sound, it's very important!

gillar inte trap o sånt men fet video bro. lyssnade på några av dina beats också, skillz!

Last edited:
Back