Digital Scars, Digital Scars [F4F]

Gude,

kinda strange vibe this is getting me. You sing in key, but the melodic aspect of it feels a bit...i don't know. Don't get me wrong, i'm not hating at all. Usually i really like what you do, but this time i guess it just didnt hit my nerve. Mixingwise the vocals clash a bit with the bell in the main-melody of the beat.

ima be honnest this is not my cup of tea but it's not bad , i like the originality of the overall composition and the direction you took . the mix sound very clean also . Keep doing what you do fam .

Gude,

kinda strange vibe this is getting me. You sing in key, but the melodic aspect of it feels a bit...i don't know. Don't get me wrong, i'm not hating at all. Usually i really like what you do, but this time i guess it just didnt hit my nerve. Mixingwise the vocals clash a bit with the bell in the main-melody of the beat.

i agree with all he said but i like that u are tryin to be original sir

The beat is clean it suits your chilled dark style but I do think the bells can be turned down a lil they also clash with your vocals a lil bit maybe remove some frequencies from them. The vocals sound mixed well except the clashing with the bells part but I did like your vocals on this track overall nice.

I think you have really started to nail your sound. Kinda a creepy/sad sound. It is definitely different and not everyone is going to like it, but this is pretty well done.

Back