Did I slay this Final Fantasy instrumental or nah? 100% Feedback Returned.

Donta Black

Whats crackin' FP fam, Yawh ain't know I spit too right? Check out the song & let me know your honest! Its all love, good or bad, im bout growth over here.

Edit: I did not make this beat. I only rapped on it. .

Last edited:
The beat is great. My only issue is the lead, I think it's too high. If I crank the volume up it starts to hurt my ears or maybe i'm too old.

Other than that bro the beat is great! I have no other complaints or suggestions.

Give Feedback here!

Last edited:
Love the overall feel of it, some type of Neo jazz groove and I love the way you used the gangsta lead it meshes well. Maybe try to get a more even balance between kick and snare?.

Last edited:
This beat is really good nice FF sample, your flow suits this beat well & the lyrics are dope nice work I'm feeling the track.

Whats crackin' FP fam, Yawh ain't know I spit too right? Check out the song & let me know your honest! Its all love, good or bad, im bout growth over here.

Edit: I did not make this beat. I only rapped on it. .

I don't like the beat so much but it is only my taste but you flow killed the beat. Without the ra on it I wouldn't till the end. You did great job on this Final Fantasy Instrumenal

I'm not a rapper but you have good flow and metric.though im italian and not understand well the words. ps. the beat is very well done.

The flow is a little edgy but It sounds like it's an issue with the song choice and not with your delivery.
Your inflections are on point.
The only suggestion I could offer to make it better is your word choices... for example: "everywhere I be, I'll be ok"... replace 'everywhere' with 'anywhere'... it has a much greater impact even though the difference is subtle. Like, I could be be in the pits of hell, but hey, I'll be ok.

So other than subtle word changes... whatever it is, you got it.
Keep it Up!!!

Daaaamn this is hard! Really like how it sounds. Nice groove and solid mix! And your flow is dope af! Keep up with the good job.

Sick track sir that beat is nice n jazzy and you had some nice lyrics to go with it your flow fitted perfecly good job

Back