"Desperado" - Future x Young Thug Type Beat (CheckMyMix)(Feed4Feed)

LongLiveTheKing

What's up FP bro's looking for feedback on my new track "Desperado"!

In Honor of Black History being recognized this month
:o

this beat was inspired by Black Cowboys (and girls) of the old days like The Lone Ranger (Bass Reeves) and "Stagecoach Mary"

As always all feedback is returned and all listens and follows appreciated!

Last edited:
Fire. Arp really drives this joint. Then you have the tape stop & glitch fxs that are very well placed. The only issue I can point out is the drums sound a little muffled. Sounds like you cut all the high end out of the drums it works but I would have equed them around the 808s to drive the low end. The vocal sample at the end kept things interesting as the music comes to an end. Get the right artist and you will have a dope record on your hands. Check me out

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...cruel-nights-all-feedback-returned-ap-517035/

Wow. The Beginning was really nice.
Great Track. I really like it.
Mix sounds good.W
Well done man!

Fire. Arp really drives this joint. Then you have the tape stop & glitch fxs that are very well placed. The only issue I can point out is the drums sound a little muffled. Sounds like you cut all the high end out of the drums it works but I would have equed them around the 808s to drive the low end. The vocal sample at the end kept things interesting as the music comes to an end. Get the right artist and you will have a dope record on your hands. Check me out

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...cruel-nights-all-feedback-returned-ap-517035/

Thanks def appreciate the listen. Gonna take a look at what youve suggested about the kick. Thanks

Really nice beat! As you said before youre new to producing, doesnt sound like that at all xD Liked on SC!

lol Thanks bro, I was saying that YOU are new to producing. Me? I've been producing since I was about 9 or 10. Since I watched my uncle and coolio bang out tracks in my garage LOL

Dope beat man!

I like the concept, the drum is cool, mix is ok.

I can suggest you to add some sounds to create a refrain part that is completly different from the verses, without the arp sample.
The reason is that the sample is cool, and I apprecciate filter parts etc but IMO is still too much repetitive.
I thing that if you want to create an hit, this beat need a strong variation, something like a "revolution" part where the rapper/singers can create a refrain.

Dope beat man!

I like the concept, the drum is cool, mix is ok.

I can suggest you to add some sounds to create a refrain part that is completly different from the verses, without the arp sample.
The reason is that the sample is cool, and I apprecciate filter parts etc but IMO is still too much repetitive.
I thing that if you want to create an hit, this beat need a strong variation, something like a "revolution" part where the rapper/singers can create a refrain.

appreciate at the listen! and yeah I was afraid of it being too repetitive LMAO, I tried to sneak the vocal sample by so no one noticed I was too lazy to create a bridge lol! There's a very thin line between dope and too repetitive. Thanks for the quality feeds I will def give it another listen and see what I can come up with

This is nice but I feel like the main sample is a bit loud and it drowns out the bass and percussion.
The idea is dope tho. The edits and effects you throw onto it are dope and add a little bit of ear candy for the listener. Definitely dig that.
Keep it up and keep it real.

damn fam im feeling this, the drop was on point. Mixing is professional and the post production sounds amazing, you blended everything in real nice. nice choice of instruments. keep grindin.

I gotta agree with the effects. I think the effects are great. It sounds sampled but the chords do have a western feel. I would have layered a guitar to match the pattern of it to make it really western, but altogether great work.

Feelin those tape stops. And then you do a double time right before the switch up which is nice. I would like a higher frequency sound to bring it back to the western feel. like a spur sound maybe? Really good beat though, and really good mix. I def need to have my low end hitting like this in my next beat.

Returned.

Back