Deep Gutar Trap Instrumental (Future x Drake x Young Thug Type Beat) F4F 100%

anaujiram

Sup everyone , this is a beat i produce with fl studio 12 , let me know what you think of this beat (mixing composition and overall quality) and il return the favor on your thread , soundcloud or youtube as usual . No sample were use in the melody

Thanks

I bet this track took a while to make. To have all those instruments, melodies, subtle changes in drum pattern, and have them all mixed together well. I've listened to this three times so far and I keep finding something extra in the background. Kept my attention the whole time. This is professional level quality, hope you can sell this one!

Last edited:
I bet this track took a while to make. To have all those instruments, melodies, subtle changes in drum pattern, and have them all mixed together well. I've listened to this three times so far and I keep finding something extra in the background. Kept my attention the whole time. This is professional level quality, hope you can sell this one!

Preciate those words homie and yeah i did put alot of time making this one

Nice beat man. I dug all the different percussion parts with the sub bass. Keep it up!

Beat Making Video

Thanks alot fam , left feedbak on your thread great video btw .

Dope beat bruv!! the trap work and 808 are very good!! Dope melody! Just a good beat! I have subscribe to your youtube channel bro would you pls return the favor!

I really don't have much to say besides great job. The mix sounded very well and everything sat in it's place in the beat. I enjoyed the vibe as well. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...new-beat-f4f-dirty-south-542482/#post50075618

Preciate it alot man , left feed on your thread great track fam .

Dope beat bruv!! the trap work and 808 are very good!! Dope melody! Just a good beat! I have subscribe to your youtube channel bro would you pls return the favor!

Thanks for the subscribe homie , sub back and left a comment and a like . Keep up the good work man .

Back