Deep beat hard bass "WASTED" [F4F]

The 808 are very good, very punchy and the mixing is well executed too. It's a very energetic instrumental, I think rappers will like this production. Good work and thank you for the feedback on my beat! ;)

I like the build up and 808 hits hard in there. There are a ton of little ambient sounds, I think i hear some vocal samples in the back that sound nice too. Not too much I can say on this one. Sounds like you had a goal with this track and hit it. I will say I think the "hype fx" with the delay may have hit a few too many times in the first minute or so of the track, but that is just personal preference.

Keep it up man, here is mine.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/new-beat-f4f-531621/

Hey J.GIN intro is interesting, quite intriguing. Drop was nice, kick hits the way it should, voice's appears good, alarm fits with the other elements, synth's were nicely introduced. Transitions works, mid stop and second drop was nice too. Cool style, snare rolls fits right as well. Could you review this jazzy beat that i made please?

sorry it took me so long to reply i've been really busy but yooo i love all the sounds in this, and the sequencing is very climactic and it's sequenced perfectly for a song. i wasn't the biggest fan of the 808; it also didn't seem like it was properly in key with everything else, but i still fuck with this.

Back