Death Might Not Be Too Bad by Meursault

Scoop out a little less of the bell intro. You have enough bass in all the other instruments. It sounds like too much mid there.

Love the vocal squeeze.

The change up was unexpected but sounds real cool if it was the focus. Right now it sounds like the bass is more of the focus at the changeup. A quick fix for your changeup would be to use dance risers and treat it like a drop.

It's got an experimental jazz feel that I like to it. I can tell you put a lot of time in this.

Scoop out a little less of the bell intro. You have enough bass in all the other instruments. It sounds like too much mid there.

Love the vocal squeeze.

The change up was unexpected but sounds real cool if it was the focus. Right now it sounds like the bass is more of the focus at the changeup. A quick fix for your changeup would be to use dance risers and treat it like a drop.

It's got an experimental jazz feel that I like to it. I can tell you put a lot of time in this.

Thanks. This is great feedback. I appreciate it.

That bass sounds so impactful. Drums definitely mixed well. Whole beat is mixed well. I really fuck with those vocal chops and the background sounds. You got such a unique style man. I loved the transitions and the whole progression of the beat. The guitar was so sick! Nice work man!

Nice work you've got here. My only piece of advice is to spread out the percussion. Remember, you've got an entire spectrum of sound to put into a song and panning noises/instruments adds a lot of depth to your production!

Nice work you've got here. My only piece of advice is to spread out the percussion. Remember, you've got an entire spectrum of sound to put into a song and panning noises/instruments adds a lot of depth to your production!
Yeah, I need to work on panning. Thanks for the feedback.

I really like that blues sounding guitar lead. That and the high hats make for an interesting combination. This has a unique sound to it, we'll done

Chill Track its mixed very well. I think its dope. I don't like the hihats so much tho but the vocal thing makes up for it tho.

The switch ups all sounds super natural, maybe could use some softer high hats. but everything else sounds dope af, that vocal sample was great! :D

I think this is great I could see this being in a movie trailer or something. I do think the hi-hats might need some adjusting though.

Less bell in the intro imo. I'd replace the piano with a more realistic one. It just throws off the song for me. Maybe something like a grand piano? Loving those vocals though! Keep up the good work!

Back