"Days Go By" New reflective modern hip-hop beat [F4F]

WillyBearrrr

Was looking for some feedback on this beat and wondering who you could hear on it. I was going for a reflective type track, thinking about the past and everything.

As always link me to your tracks and i'll give you some feedback as well.

This is ethereal. The very subtle piano reminds me of a System of a Down song (Can't remember which one). The ambient synths in the background that scale throughout the track. A lot of elements that work very well with each other. The layering is top notch and your drums fit very well within the track. The overall mix was good and the track as a whole is... beautiful. The piano's haunting melody is what really got me, every other bit of instrumentation just added to the grand whole of this beat. You did a really great job, keep up the great work.

Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...prod-endine-nujabes-tribute-feed4feed-501170/

I really enjoy this beat. It's almost as close as you'll get to floating with out dying if that makes any sense lol.

Piano is fresh and drums really complement it.

Keep doing your thing bro. and as far as whole i hear on this beat Lil b. Or like asap rocky

Last edited:
Back