Dawn of Justice sample flip "You Will" prod by Cheta f4f

Cheta

"YOU WILL"
Heavy bass | Hopsin / Drake | Instrumental
let me know how you feel about the track and leave your links so i can return the favor.

I like this dark mood you have going on. Those snares are something else though, when they almost sound like a machine gun is the highlight. I have never heard that style so props for that sound man. The intro really sets the song out well. Overall it is a great track but possibly other sound can take the track to a new level. Like a shrieking saw or something to really help that on edge vibe. I like those pianos that you gave a an effect to. They sound like you detuned them giving it the same effect as the rest of the song. The sound section you have is great. Nice keep doing what you are doing because its good man.

The drums are definitely dope as hell -- always dig when beats like these use a drum pattern that can't just be nailed down in a few seconds, it would take me a ton of listening to this to really be able to transcribe all the drumwork going on in here. As others have said, the dark minimal sounds is dope, leaves tons of room for vocals, which is always a problem I run into. And the bass is monstrous and super powerful -- really good stuff here man, you need to hook up with a solid artist who can really destroy these beats for you man, these are great

return the feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...om-remixes-feed-returned-520364/#post49984231

Wow man! This is incredibly interesting to listen to.

Very digital, dark and industrial. The drums are a particular highlight. However, that kick drum is a little bit light compared to everything else? Could that not be much more prominent and help drive the track?

I feel like this track is too minimal for too long. When you finally drop a little break down in with some new instrumentation it is long overdue. When the drums hit back I really expect to hear some extra sound. Maybe some high keys or something? Some ambient pads? Something to add some progression to this track.

Beat is real dope but I think you need to add a hook section or some instrumental progression before I could say its 100% dope and ready for market.

Return the feed if you get a chance my brother:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ark-trappy-gangster-vibes-feed-4-feed-520250/

Yo. This shit goes son. Although I think you might be reaching a bit with Drake. The Drums are a bit too busy for Drake in my opinion. I think Pusha T could go over this really well and maybe like a G-Eazy type of jam to be honest. Great work. I'd shop this.

With as dark as this sounds, as good as it sounds, I feel like there should've been a drop as big as the drop that Superman took when Batman throws him over the railing and past the long ass staircase until he eventually crashes into the floor, in which Batman rappels down right after until you hear that heavy ass metallic suit crash right next to Supermans limp body. The beat sounds like it is missing something to give it a hard ass drop, something that'll make people want to get up and actually move to this.

I could still rap to this beat as is, but I was really expecting something aggressive to drop around half way into the beat, like a switch up or something much more aggressive, but you went back to that dark digital like beat from the beginning of the instrumental. Good mix and master though!

Drop some feed on my song here:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/hit-me-real-shit-520238/2/

Last edited:
Back