Dave East type beat Lofi Trap Feedback for Feedback 100% Guarantee

J-Hershey

Its been a minute. Got a trap beat. Would appreciate feedback, always returned. Also down to like for likes and repost. Lets network.

nice smooth sounds, i like this e-piano chordsound, the hihats had for my opinion a little bit to much high frequencys but the rest is dope, good job man

Guitar sounds very nature which leaves me unsure if it's good or not. Try to make it sound a bit more like studio quality. Otherwise utterly smooth, able to bring some good memories. It's pretty dope and would be better with vocal on it (I mean deserves to be written over it)

Last edited:
Appreciate that feed Hershey,

Love this vybe. Alot of people can be on this. Anderson Paak comes to mind for some reason, but also Kendrick, ASAP Nast, Logic, however, I dont hear Dave East haha. Dope beat though bro keep up the fuego.

really dope vibes bro. Hihats sound kinda weird to me, maybe id pitch em down a lil cause when it switch at the end they sound better, everything else seem on point tho. Great stuff

The drums are dope. Hi hats def flanging, but it works imo. That switch up is cool. Is this what lo fi trap sounds like? I didn't get a trap vibe, this was much better.

This was cool, I thought it was well made, I like the chords on this, and that kick was really dope. I guess if you wanna take something away from this and everyone else, work out those hi hats. I dunno, I kinda fuck with them though.

I like the stuff you're putting out. I have nothing to complain but I feel that a bit of bit crushing on hats would make the blend better. Nice one!

When the producers on here are nice AF. High hats stand out but that's a good thing. Change up at the end is sick but I think you could chop the beat up and and bounce it a bit on that transition like just hit that first beat a few time da da da da and in>>>

HIt me back here if you get a chance ty:)

Quite a few clashing sounds with the melody and drums, I don't think the levelling are quite right, although I do know yo are going for the lofi aesthetic. I do like the melody though, despite all of that. I didn't like the abrupt beat change, though

Feedback on this please Loner (F4F)

Back