Dark Wave f4f

Very nice I like this the beat feels like its taking you on a journey and the kick and bass go hard, the sound selection is on point this a serious banger great work man.

Check out my beats.
YouTube

that intro pad/bass is sick. love your kick and the reverb on the snare gives this track so much character. nice track

I like the ambient vibe on this a lot. The only thing I'd change is the volume of the hi hats they could be a little louder imo but other than that the beat is solid

The intro to this really captures that feel man. I love the vibe that you going for. I hear the weeknd or some chill drake on this one. Keep up the good work bro

damn i really love how chill this shit is. Perfect for headphones to zone out. Great work on the originality with this! I just released a new beat myself and I'd appreciate it if you could give it a listen. If you fuck with it drop a comment or repost!

- Lucciago

wow great work! clean mix and lots of intricate sound design choices- this would be great in a movie soundtrack. keep up the good work !

Naw, this is fire. That pad and the soft vocals make this shit hot as well bro. I love your drum work as well. Keep this up brodie. i was rocking through the whole track

Back