Dark Trap (Travis Scott type) [FEED 4 FEED] [TRILL 92]

Harry Ayce

Heres a track I recently made
If u like it follow me cause a lot more will be uploaded..

Feed/likes/follow are appreciated and will be returned!

the drums can be EQ'd a bit i can agree with the guy above. the reverse effect is really nice. good atmosphere. screams are a little unnecessary

Heres a track I recently made
If u like it follow me cause a lot more will be uploaded..

Feed/likes/follow are appreciated and will be returned!

Followed and liked. That 808 sounds so fucking good. The reverb on the snare sounds cool. The organ synth is awesome, I need that vst lol. I like the percussion in the background as well. Mix is balanced and loud. Only complaint is the lack of a kick. The scream caught me off guard

Check out my latest:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/f4f-cold-ayem-freestlye-531003/

yo this is really fire man! the breakdown before the drop is my fave part, really sounds like some travis x metro. also a big fan of the phaser on the snare / percs. makes the beat a much more interesting listen. definetley excited to see what you have coming in the future!

id love some feedback on my new little beat ep too, if you fuck with it id also be interested in working with you maybe collabing. keep it up.

yo this is really fire man! the breakdown before the drop is my fave part, really sounds like some travis x metro. also a big fan of the phaser on the snare / percs. makes the beat a much more interesting listen. definetley excited to see what you have coming in the future!

id love some feedback on my new little beat ep too, if you fuck with it id also be interested in working with you maybe collabing. keep it up.

Just followed u and left u a pm...im down to collab!

Last edited:
Back