dark trap/boom bap BEAT TAPE!!!!!!!!! f4f

I Fux wit these homie, specially track 2 ... it raw man,,, then track 3 bang ... 4 intro dope so far slinky atmosphere ..five smooth..chill..chinese string yea..
seven got that go kill vibe yea.... 9 got a nice ole school swing...11 got that distorted funk feel NIce man...12 sound big hits big..like the fade effect used in this one.. 13 knock smack na knock knock smack...this shit is dooope.. and last song ends on a eeerie note done good....
Mixing pretty solid and mastering too...Overall I liked how you tied everything together...It flowed well...I caught myself jus flowing to alot of these tracks...I could rip that up fosho ...check me when you got a chance

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ty-south-etc/ohms-law-80hms-f4f-100-a-531828/

Bruh, on the first track, that build up was dope af! Bass is ultra strong and distorted. I actually want to learn how to get my bass like this. Love the tape stop transitions and the over all drum progressions. The only thing that I want to criticize is the sample clarity. There's a lot of high frequency energy in the the sample you used. Coming from someone listening with Sennheisers, they can be a bit piercing, so be careful with that.

After listening to snippets of all the beats you compiled, I'd like to say that, although all the sound choices are dope, they all kinda sound like the same song with slightly different drum progressions. Be careful with that. Your percussion also seem to lack pan width. Everything is centered for the most part, with a few exceptions. Try playing around with that when you can. Otherwise, awesome beat tape!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Back