DARK trap beat tape!! F4F

Listened to the first two tracks you've deffo got the dark trap vibe going the first beat is a dope way to introduce the tape, it can easily get people hooked into listening to the rest. The dark and ambient sounds used are dope they really give off the dark vibe only thing that I would say needs adjusting is the snares on the first track they are a lil too quiet in the mix they need to cut through a lil more & maybe boost the hi hats a lil more not a lot just a lil, other than that great job.

Check out my youtube.
Hail Caesar Beats
- YouTube

Lit Up: the sound design on this beat is next level! I fucking love that lead synth to death, 2lit4me
Aint Right: pretty cool lowkey dope-fiend type shit. Not as hype as the first track tho
Dramatic: I think the first bells need some EQ on the high end. other than that, dope ass beat! especially those percs in the latter half
Keep telling U: that 808 sounds satanic lol. those silenced gunshots are a nice touch
No Threat: I like the bridge with the bells, but im not feeling the lead synth on this one
Hidden: dopest track so far imo! Really original sound design and sample use, and that 808 is a face melter

this is some dope shit foreal bro, I'm definitely gonna check out the rest later

here is my shit

@acid droppin thank you man, i really appreciate your feedback on multiple tracks, it means a lot that you always fw my music

Back