Dark Rap Beat "Face Off" F4F

B.EaZYbeats

Peace everyone. Your feedback on my newest beat is appreciated. I will gladly give feedback to anyone who comments.

I think it's a good beat with a good melody! Im not sure if you did it on purpose but I feel like the low end feels really quiet, which makes the synth or piano sound at the top a little too noticeable after a while. I feel like you have some good dynamics in the beat, and it feels like the drum pattern moves along and has alot of character; maybe adding a little more variation to the main melody would add some more flare. Overall good stuff!

As for right now I don't have any beats ready to be critiqued, but thanks for the offer!

Super dope you got the dark vibe on point the melody & drums are fire. Only thing I would say to improve on is the low end its a lil too quiet and the vox hit you added is too loud in the mix but overall dope beat.

Check out my beats on my channel.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Nice beat bro!! Dope melody the baseline/808 is awesome bro! The trapwork is good! And that brass over it is nice. Keep the good work on I have subscribed your youtube channel would you pls return the favor!!

it would be hott but it's very repetitive... Rly, same hook, whole song?

Work on structure, and that melody is way too simple, i don't know what kind of audience you have, but i think most people prefer variety, even in the same song bro.. my $.02

Back