DARK PIANO Beat 2018 "Fear" | Beat-Manufaktur Potsdam

Not sure about the snare, sounds a little too "electronic/sampled" to me. The piano and bassline go really well together. Great job with the attack on the filter for the piano. Awesome vibe to the track, would love to hear a vocalist on it. The hi hats were introduced and eliminated at the perfect spots, so props for that. I also actually really the compressed kick, sounds great. Switch up the snare, and this track is a complete winner. Overall, it's great though.

Thanks for your feedback on mine!

Not sure about the snare, sounds a little too "electronic/sampled" to me. The piano and bassline go really well together. Great job with the attack on the filter for the piano. Awesome vibe to the track, would love to hear a vocalist on it. The hi hats were introduced and eliminated at the perfect spots, so props for that. I also actually really the compressed kick, sounds great. Switch up the snare, and this track is a complete winner. Overall, it's great though.

Thanks for your feedback on mine!

thx for your positiv words

Overall the beat is pretty dope. I like how you have your transitions, especially. Those 808 glides are pretty on point too. Keep up the dope work!

nice track dude. the only things i can think of is to add more bass to the 808s but thats just me. or add a more organic snare would help the tracks vibe. nice job with the backwards piano though.

Back