dark horror soundtrack type of beat. F4F

Last edited:
Nice man, love the classic sampled-based vibe of it all. It's definitely dark but also has a nice sci-fi vibe with the synth lines. Drums are banging, I really love the realistic/sampled snare. Is the vinyl crackle part of one the tracks? It sounds like one of those little fake vinyl generators just because it's so loud and clear. If there's a way to make the crackle quieter that'd help a lot. I think it adds to the vibe and creepiness but it's a little too present imo. Overall, super dope. Definitely has a nice feel to it and the sound design is excellent, good stuff!

Great vibe, really creepy especially when the sweeping synth comes in. Good work man this beat does exactly what it's intended to do, but what I would say though is there is this noise on the sample which gets very irritating especially if you would make this track longer. Also I would personally cut out some of the high end on the sample because the high notes sounds a little harsh sometimes but then again that might add to the creepy vibe. Good job on this one man keep it up.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and drop some feedback I'd be highly interested in your opinion !

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/my-first-collab-f4f-guaranteed-534839/

Nice man, love the classic sampled-based vibe of it all. It's definitely dark but also has a nice sci-fi vibe with the synth lines. Drums are banging, I really love the realistic/sampled snare. Is the vinyl crackle part of one the tracks? It sounds like one of those little fake vinyl generators just because it's so loud and clear. If there's a way to make the crackle quieter that'd help a lot. I think it adds to the vibe and creepiness but it's a little too present imo. Overall, super dope. Definitely has a nice feel to it and the sound design is excellent, good stuff!
thank you very much man. the crackles are from the vinyl, you're right they could be reduced. appreciate the thorough feedback on this!

Great vibe, really creepy especially when the sweeping synth comes in. Good work man this beat does exactly what it's intended to do, but what I would say though is there is this noise on the sample which gets very irritating especially if you would make this track longer. Also I would personally cut out some of the high end on the sample because the high notes sounds a little harsh sometimes but then again that might add to the creepy vibe. Good job on this one man keep it up.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and drop some feedback I'd be highly interested in your opinion !

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/my-first-collab-f4f-guaranteed-534839/

thank you very much man, just hit your thread back

defo some necro song in the making lol .. defo gto a creepy feel to it. I like the watery perc sound .. the lead sound works nicely I like the odd melody some bits off key but it works ... keep it up rtf peace https://www.futureproducers.com/for...trap-dirty-south-etc/outss-sonny-daze-534584/

thank you too man, hit ur thread as well

Last edited:
Back