Dark Heavy Banger F4F

thnx for the feedback dude

this one has an awesome buildup. nicely put together. I like that layer that you added that kind of sounds like a flute in the background not quite sure what that is but it adds a really nice touch

Thanks for your feedback!
---
I really like the structure of the beat. the mix is good and the instruments sound clear and separated. Maybe you can make some bridges in your beat to give it a little twist and some variation. by the way dope beat

In the beginning it was nice and versatile but I kinda got bored towards the end. The snares weren't hitting hard enough. The hi leadkinda distracted me from therest of the song.

Nice beat and nice mixing!

But sometimes i had the feeling the saw (or whatever it may be) that you put over the bass was a bit overwhelming. like it disturbed the rest of the instruments a bit.
Keep it up your **** sounds good!

Love the hard bassline! Very well put together, great energy. Sweet. You make me want to create something harder...

Sup again tom! Thanks for the feedback bro!

I really like the beat you got going on here bro!. It definitely has a dark vibe going on throughout. For the mixing, I would add a bit more stereo separation to the snare to make it pop a bit more in the mix. Or you could try some EQ techniques. I also think some of your drums are too dry. Try living them up with some mixing techniques (EQ, very slight reverbs, maybe play around with delays). The low end 808 could also use some more power. I'd EQ boost some of hte low frequencies up, but be careful not to mess up the distort effect you have on it. As far as your composition, you did a wonderful job. It has a good set up without sounding too repetitive. I really liked the way that you started the track with an open hat followed by a reverse open hat haha. Fantastic work homie!

shit slaps.. i knew this was gonna be good as soon as i heard the lead in the beginning
only thing, the saw thing is really cool but i feel it goes on for too long. try using it more sparingly maybe i think it'll have more of an impact like that.
the rest is awesome, great variations sounds melodies. that sax/horn sample is v nice... gj bro

shit slaps.. i knew this was gonna be good as soon as i heard the lead in the beginning
only thing, the saw thing is really cool but i feel it goes on for too long. try using it more sparingly maybe i think it'll have more of an impact like that.
the rest is awesome, great variations sounds melodies. that sax/horn sample is v nice... gj bro

Yea I always hit the hook to much ha appreciate the feedback

Back