Dark/Epic Beat (F4F)

Hey guys, I've been locked up in my studio for a few years working on my craft and trying to learn mixing. Wanted to know what you think of this beat. Thanks.

Very nice production from the sound selection to the mixing and all between the instrumental def has the dark/epic vibe also dope visuals very original. I got no criticism for this beat or nothing to say to improve on imo everything sounds clean sounds, structure, dynamics and mixing all on point great work.

Very nice production from the sound selection to the mixing and all between the instrumental def has the dark/epic vibe also dope visuals very original. I got no criticism for this beat or nothing to say to improve on imo everything sounds clean sounds, structure, dynamics and mixing all on point great work.

Thanks bro.

Dude this is so lit. The synths are really nice, the drums are clean in the mix. Nothing at all to criticize. Its really lit

Check me out here:
YouTube
Every Week A Grind (Prod. THE DM!) by THE DM! | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hey thanks bro. I checked your beat, I think the composition is good so you have the foundation there. But I would update all the sounds. The instruments sound outdated and you need a better kick sample. I really like the hi hats and snare, keep that the same. I would also add some ambient sounds to the background to give the song some depth.

Back