Dark Clouds by Meursault

I like the vibe you brought here, for some reasons it reminds me stuff demomakers used to make on amiga (the part starting at 1mn)

Interesting material!

dope ass beat man. how did you make that bass sound around the 50 second mark? i've been trying to use a sound like that in my music. keep it up man i left a like and comment. listen to my music and leave some feedback if you want~;

Damn some really nice samples here. I feel the overall beat, especially the composition. Im trying to get better at composing. Overall great job!

Damn some really nice samples here. I feel the overall beat, especially the composition. Im trying to get better at composing. Overall great job!

The samples sound so good because they are actually me just playing original guitar parts. To make better compositions, you really just need to become a better musician. Either get good at playing an instrument or the keyboard in my opinion.

I appreciate the kind comments from everyone!

This brass, guitar and deep pitched vocal sounds are really really nice! The mix is really solid cant complain about that as well... the composition is great as well... you giving me a hard time to point out something I would do better or at least different... to be honest there is nothing
so I'll just give you props for your work... can already hear someone like cudi spitting on your beats!

I like the beat man. The composition is good and i like your guitar playing. The bass sounds dope and the mix is good.

Cool beat bro. I didn't expect the beat to be so bouncy, the melody at the start had me thinking it would be a dark type of beat. It was a pleasant surprise to see it be so bouncy. I'm not sure if I hear a rapper rapping over this, I think this beat would be perfect for a video game or a movie. It lowkey gets me hype. The vibe of it is crazy. That guitar is really well done. The sampled voice is also real dark and well filtered. Great work bro

Cool beat bro. I didn't expect the beat to be so bouncy, the melody at the start had me thinking it would be a dark type of beat. It was a pleasant surprise to see it be so bouncy. I'm not sure if I hear a rapper rapping over this, I think this beat would be perfect for a video game or a movie. It lowkey gets me hype. The vibe of it is crazy. That guitar is really well done. The sampled voice is also real dark and well filtered. Great work bro
Thank you!

Loving the sample in the beginning! I do think it cuts abruptly into the main beat. Mix sounds clean and I dig the sound selection on this! Playing the instruments yourself definitely adds authenticity to the track. Good work!

Here's my thread: f4f-oh-my-trap-beat

Back