Dark Chill Beat F4F

GuessBeatz

It's been awhile since I've posted on here and made a new beat. Took a break to focus on school for awhile. I don't really know if I'll keep up with making music but I'm hoping to. Anyways I'd love to get opinions on my most recent beat. Im a bit out of practice so don't be afraid to tell me what's wrong with it. ANd of course link me to your tracks so i can return the favor.

One thing that I'm really feeling is how you've manipulated and distorted this sample (if it is a sample). It's very intriguing. It definitely keeps you listening. To be honest (which I'm sure you'll appreciate, of course!) I wasn't feeling the drums at first, but, and I mean this 100%, they actually have really grown on me as I've continued listening. Maybe I was initially expecting a huge 808 drop or something. You know how it is today, hah. Anyway, great work. Has a nice, sensual vibe. Get someone on this joint!

I'd love it if you could hit me back with some feedback for "God Greg (Demo)."

i think the panning is overtaking a lot of the space, make ur drums more wide in the mix and kinda wobbling around. take those hihats out overlapping your snares so the hats will groove more. this is reaally good yo i like ur stuff

Im really diggin' this beat very nice don't give up on music from what I'm hearing you got talent but I understand balancing school and music I'm in the same boat its like you have to decide what to spend more time on but you don't want to spend more time on one and mess up the other. But onto the music as I said I'm feeling this very nice, chill & subtle I dig the panning on the vocals but I do think it clashes with the drums a lil maybe be a lil more subtle with the panning so you can notice it but it doesn't heavily effect other sounds.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-uzi-vert-type-beat-f4f-547064/#post50093894

Digging the panning effect of the sample, it's tasteful and gives off a happy vibe despite its melancholy sound to kudos on that effect. In my opinion, I think the drums fit quite well with what you've created. Sounds like a mix of lo-fi and something else ( I suppose your own style haha). Gave you a follow man. Seriously, keep it up! I'm studying for grad school rn so I get the struggle.

Check this out when you get a moment,
[F4F] Reconstructed beat after your feedback! Ab-soul x ASAP Rocky type beat

Back