dark ass trap ass beat F4F

Dang this is dope af for only 30 minutes. It's definitely got the eerie vibe and the percussion/overall sound is quite unique. My suggestion would be to spice up the melody and chords a bit, maybe add a new section somewhere. Keep it up tho man, I'll be on the lookout for that beat tape.

I see where you are getting at with this beat, but the sound design isn't matching the drums + the 808. The drums in on point 100. You killed it and the melody is great also. I just don't think they match. The drums is dark which is what you want to go for, but the melody is too light. I think you should work on the sound design some more and make the melody darker to match the 808. The pad or whatever that sound is, is dark, but i doesn't feel like it matches also.

That 808 is a BEAST!!! you gotta compliment it with a sound that is just has dark and eccentric.
Give me feedback here!

For a 30 min job the beat is nice but it is very repetitif and you should add more things or even change the melody at some point otherwise great upload. As I read below in the desciption of the beat you gonna work more on the beat. Can't wait to see the result

Definitely sounds unfinished. Wasn't really feeling the sound used for the main melody. It has a specific vibe to it, but not really my thing, I guess. Drums are cool.

I will say, I think it's easier to make trap stuff in <60 minutes than it is boom bap, espeically when chopping samples. I'm getting off topic here.

Cool vibe, just not my style. I am waiting to hear this finished, though!

If you get a second, Stay, 9th Wonder Type Beat (Returning all feedback and subs!)

Hella dope! My type of vibe right here!

Constructive criticism: I would sweep the sub with a huge peak and find that slightly muddy area. Does it have a Hard Drop at 10 - 20hz? Either way, there is a slightly muddy area that could use a small cut.

As always!: You don't necessarily have to give me feedback, just a listen will do. But if you would like to give me feecback: Feel free! :)

I like where your head is with one dude, I would say you might want to bring out the main chords in another way, maybe by layering them at some point later in the beat, baseline sounds nice, keep it up homie

Back