Dark Ambient Emotional beat || Feed Back

super clean and I love the key change. I wish a 1:32 it just switched up and got harder or faster to kind of take you through a journey. I just feel like with the drum pattern it would be hard for me to rap on it cause it feels slow. the hh picks up a lil bit later but I think more would be great man!! Overall it's a dope beat but I try and crity them as if I was gonna rap on it as well as a listener. keep it up dude you don't hear a lot of unique stuff anymore and I don't want you to lose your style playa!!

check me out!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ind-k-dangerous-remix-f4f-thanks-guys-495192/

Loving the video-game vibe. I think the track needs some more elements, heavy synths or something in the mix to fill it out.
Keep at it bro!

Hey!
Nice instrument selection, although beat could use more hi-hats, and some percussion background sounds.
Also the drop could've been deeper. Mix is really clean.

nice beat nice melody them synth bells remind me of the legend of zelda..mix is decent too..overall decent job

This feels like a game soundtrack, good vibe. I for some reason feel it'd be hard to flow on... maybe Jarren Benton could rock this though :)

real clean mix and dope beat, i would personally remove some of the highs from the synth and saturate it to give it a grittier feel, but as an instrumental sounds ill as is.

Hey Man,
I like the beginning of it, the melody and the bass.
But i am very honest, i didnt like the drums, especially the hihat , if you would do a variation like sometimes fast hihats etc. it would give the beat much more power.
But the mix is good

Back