Dan Miles - Lucid Trampoline (Yung Lean, Lil Uzi Vert, Young Thug type beat) F4F

DanMilesBeats

New beat I just released, accidently just turned out to be really Yung Lean sound was just going for some mellow pad arps and big chords but personally think it sounds pretty cool, let me know if you think the same or fucking hate it, as always either is cool with me I guess!

New beat I just released, accidently just turned out to be really Yung Lean sound was just going for some mellow pad arps and big chords but personally think it sounds pretty cool, let me know if you think the same or fucking hate it, as always either is cool with me I guess!

Instruments you used are too loud imo but they all sound good individually, arp chords are dope, panning on it is nice. The keys in the background are my favorite part. 808 is great, like the shifting notes/ slides. Great job

Check out my new track: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

Last edited:
Instruments you used are too loud imo but they all sound good individually, arp chords are dope, panning on it is nice. The keys in the background are my favorite part. 808 is great, like the shifting notes/ slides. Great job

Check out my new track: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

I like the simplicity of this bro, the processing on the vocal is pretty cool as well. Would probably just recommend more going on in the beat melody wise but to fair it kind of suits for the vibe of the track, drums are banging to!

And thanks for the feedback bro appreciate it!

Last edited:
sorry for the long reply just noticed this, the beat is nice though sounds well mixed and stuff as well, really like the different snare patterns, melodies sound good as well, only thing id say its a bit stop start with the amount of stops and high pass filter parts but thats just being picky

thanks I appreciate it, I like your track theres a lot of energy with it, the lead vocal is really nice reminded me a little bit of Syd the Kid from Odd Future, really soulful. Catchy little track!

Back