d i e j o n ~ i l l [F4F!!]

Diejon

Hello guys,

Been a long time ago since i made something. I made this beat called ill.
Curious what u guys think about it!

That's some really nice work mate,the piano is beautiful and the bass is subtle yet effective,I also like the voxes very much,it's a nice chill instrumental,can't wait to hear more of you,Keep it up!

Thanks for the feed!

The use of the vox here is outstanding. The keys are good, too, but the vox just adds an element to it that pushes it over the top. Everything else is on point. Overall, great beat.

nice vibe man i like it, especially the ahh's very nice sample. The piano melody is nice too my suggestion is softer kick to blend with bass and get little bit deep sound in the low frequencies but this is my taste althought very good work keep 'em up!

Returning Feedback

Drum Sample choice works. Like the ahh melody. Maybe take out a little more high end on your sub or try pitching whole track down (but that's minor). Arrangement works. Piano sample sounds great this has great ambient key piano noise very percussive. No other suggestions.

Those keys are very nice, sounds beautiful. Those vocals were a nice touch as well. I'm not a huge fan of that kick sound I feel like it was too rough(??) for this track but that's my personal taste. This is great work honestly keep it up.

What up just listened in, I think its real smooth though I don't think the piano line flows very well and could progress a little more.the drums are cool. Keep at it homie!

Yo, I enjoyed this beat. I'm not sure if those were samples or synths being played, but the melody/harmony aspect of this beat sounded pretty good to me. I would just work on the drums a bit. The kick drum in particular was too in your face and loud for the feel of this track. I smoother sounded kick drum would work better I think. Other then that, good job

The piano melody was pretty unique. Vibe is nice. Some parts sounded a bit repetitive, but the piano is very refreshing. Mix isn't bad

i can't vibe with this man. the drums sound too hard and take away from that melody you have going on. it's a shame because the samples were decent

Back