cybrrrrr | dragon boy jig | F4F

cyberrrr - melodies --> i like them. drums --> way too weak imo. You need to bring them up in the mix. They seem eq'ed out the track..

Hey, the track is pretty nice. The mixing of the low end needs work. Try layering multiple kicks to give it that punch. Also, you may have low passed the kicks too much when EQing. That's why they "bump" without having that punch at the top end. Also wasn't a fan of the melody from the synth that cuts through the track. An example of it is in 0:25. Overall good work, thanks for taking the time to give me feedback too!

Nice beat I like this the melodies are cool the drums add a nice bounce to the beat but as everyone else said the kick needs a boost its very weak in the mix this would be a lot better with a punchier kick but everything else is on point man and thanks for the feedback on my track.

thanks for leaving me a comment on my thread: XXXTENTACION Type Beat [100% FIRE] **F4F**

just listened to the one on soundcloud bro - when did u start making beats? not too bad man. i like it but there could be improvements made! like everyone above has mentioned the drums are a bit weak - you can find many drum packs online [without even mixing] which have have a harder punch than that one

overall i like the futuristic , robot - like vibes of the beat . keep it up!!

I like the future style sounds, kick and snare needs more punch in the mix. Good work keep it up.

Gude,

I get your idea. I like the main theme of it, esp. the bell-synth in the background. Mixingwise the kick could cut a bit more and maybe you could use some distortion on the bassline to make it more interesting. Maybe add a bit reverb on the snare. Also i found the mix too centered - the rapid synth upfront is moving a bit from side to side, but pretty much everything else is in the middle. Make use of the stereo-image - it helps alot to clear / open up a mix. Hope you don't take the critique too harsh, just trying to help ;-)
I see you're doing a "1 track a week"-challenge. Trying to do so myself. Keep pushing!

Hey thanks for the feedback on my beat!! I like the weird futuristic vibe on this, defiantly unique! I could imagine it in a scifi/horror game. I think the biggest opportunity is the mixing, layer the drums up and make them more present overall to really make them bang! Nice work though, I enjoyed this one!!

thank you for more specific feedback, really appreciate it! i'll definitely do some stereo experimentation moving forward, i feel like i need to start giving the sound their own space. appreciate it again!

Gude,

I get your idea. I like the main theme of it, esp. the bell-synth in the background. Mixingwise the kick could cut a bit more and maybe you could use some distortion on the bassline to make it more interesting. Maybe add a bit reverb on the snare. Also i found the mix too centered - the rapid synth upfront is moving a bit from side to side, but pretty much everything else is in the middle. Make use of the stereo-image - it helps alot to clear / open up a mix. Hope you don't take the critique too harsh, just trying to help ;-)
I see you're doing a "1 track a week"-challenge. Trying to do so myself. Keep pushing!

The melodic elements are fire, giving me a Days Before Rodeo era Travis Scott vibe. The drums need to come in a lot harder though. If they would have more punch this beat would be nothing but amazing ! Overall good job on the melodies and the arrangement. You got a follow from me.

Make sure to visit my thread and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, link below :

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...p-out-now-f4f-guaranteed-544346/#post50083539

appreciate it!

The melodic elements are fire, giving me a Days Before Rodeo era Travis Scott vibe. The drums need to come in a lot harder though. If they would have more punch this beat would be nothing but amazing ! Overall good job on the melodies and the arrangement. You got a follow from me.

Make sure to visit my thread and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, link below :

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...p-out-now-f4f-guaranteed-544346/#post50083539

Back