Currensy Type Beat "Right There" (F4f Guarantee)

Vinsane23

Leave Links Below So i Can Get Back ! Thanks And Enjoy !

? Purchase | Instant Delivery (Untagged) : RightThere by VinsaneBeats
➕ "Subscribe" TO UNLOCK FREE DOWNLOADS! : Vinsane Beats
- YouTube

? Website : VinsaneBeats
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

● Email: VinsaneBeats@gmail.com
● Twitter : VinsaneBeats (@Vinsane_Beats) | Twitter
● Instagram :VinsaneBeats (@vinsane23) • Instagram photos and videos
● Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VinsaneBeats
● Soundcloud : https://www.soundcloud.com/vinsane23

- Nice instrumentation
- I felt the kick could cut through the mix better (maybe turn it up a little?)
- Maybe a transition effect inbetween the verse and the chorus?
- I would turn up the hi hat a little bit (personal preference)
- Solid arrangement
- Maybe a snare roll for transitional purposes could add to the track

Please return the favour:

Mickey Blue - "Anything" (Produced by me) ... ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED

Thank you!

I like the brass, has nice clear tone. Arrangement sounds good, beat doesn't get boring and develops the initial idea. I agree that there's something wrong with the kick (not a major issue) - I feel that it could use some more sub to blend with the bass better and to warm it up. Other than that, it's a solid beat with a dope vibe!

Dope!!!!! The piano playing is sick how long have you been playing piano?? I really like the mixing on this too it's very clean every sound has its own pocket. That break down part is sick too man keep it up! Dropped a like on the video!!

Man I mess with this heavy, it just feels like I couldn't really hear an artist on this beat, it kinda sounds outdated because of the horns. But either way it's a really dope beat.

Yes man, I think that beat has a power : ) nice mix, nice bass, nice melody, nice... vibe

Last edited:
I also love the piano playing. May be a bit too bright sounding in the mix though. Maybe leave some more more mid range with it. This is a really clean beat. You obviously have some musical skills. Catchy as fuck.

Here is my beat. [F4F] It's Fine I Guess

wow, this is dope .. you deserve a lot more views man!! vibe is crazy , sample fit beautifully as well!

i 'liked' your vid and subbed to your channel, keep it up

dope beat!! Hits hard indeed..

But you should def turn up the hihats and other percs. Adds way more groove to the beat overall..

Haha this sample is something else.

Nice chops on this. Pretty creative. Great drums, feeling those brass hits.This is really nice. There's a really cool sound in the beat, during the chorus on beat 5, like a little hit. The hats are super clean also. This is a banger for real.

Beat is dope , mix is good.. but as somebody else said :

- Hi Hats volume is too low
- Kick needs to knock harder ( more volume this one too )
Just boost those 2 and its perfect and maybe i would boost the bass a lil bit too.. anyway great beat as i said before.. keep up :cheers:

U can check my last beat Travis Scott Type Beat - Saturated let me know what u think.

Peace.

Last edited:
Dope man. I could hear Devin the Dude on this one. Great mixing. Great track overall. Keep the heat going fam.

Last edited:
Fuk with this! I like the piano melody and the progression. Nice sounds selection. Those drums works perfectly with the melody. The mix is pretty solid and clean! Keep up with the good work!

I like the melody a lot it goes wel with the sample that you used and gives it a nice uplifting feel. I think the kick could be a bit more punchy so that it comes through a little bit more but aside from that man it sounds great

Back